- Timekeeper is under HR Manager`s command
- To support HR Department in the writing, making labour books, signing labour contract, if necessary
- To conduct and form employees` personal works on site
- To control employees` attendance, make a table and send it to HR Department
- To support HR Department in preparation of recruitment, dismissal, vacation, business trip, promotion and other orders related to HR;
- To take measures in accordance with the relevant articles of the Labour Code in case of violation of the labour contract and failure to comply with the company’s internal discipline rules
- To participate in the preparation of HR regulations and procedures and regularly offer suggestions on site
- To protect the confidentiality of files and registration documents;
- To receive sent letters by email, keep records and to hand over
- To respond to phone calls and e-mails and forward;
- To implement other tasks by Manager.
- Higher Education;
- Relevant experience;
- Fluent Azerbaijan and English; Russian is desirable;
- Competent with MS Office programs.
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with “Timekeeper” subject.
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org with “Vacancy:Timekeeper” subject.